Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Weekend

Hey! Had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Missed having everyone here but it was a nice family day! Maw Maw, Paw Paw and Cookie Sue came to visit. Travis, Janaya & the boys were here and we had a time. I cooked a Turkey, compliments of my other daughter and son whom we missed very much! But I must say it was scrumptious. Also had Mashed potatoes & gravy. Cornbread dressing which Steven insist was Cornbread stuffing and to that he repeatedly stated he did not like stuffing but upon eating it he had seconds....or was that thirds of it. :) Also made sweet potato souffle', rolls and ohhhhh my the sweets were too many to list. Still filling my counter up. Reminds me of the song. It's the most fattening time of the year!

Took Cookie Sue to the Beauty Parlor yesterday and she now smells like chocolate! I must say it's a much better smell than her previous fragrance to which she was sporting *L*

Well time to make some breakfast and go to my do it yourself beauty Parlor. Let's see if I can come out smelling like something as sweet as chocolate. *LOL*

2 comments:

Dallas and Dakota's Mom said...

Haha, very funny...Dinner was good, I especially loved the mashed potatoes. ;)

MysticsKryten said...

why am i not surprised naya loved the mashed potatoes?!?!?! lol. and ma'am, you always smell better than chocolate... and who is cookie sue?