Monday, December 1, 2008
Missing the one I love
They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. If that's the case I should be one fond woman by the end of all of this. Steven has left for the week again and when he leaves he takes a piece of my heart every time and it hurts so bad. I miss him is all I can say and I pray God will create a job here in Reno so we can be together and everything will be back to normal soon. Please pray with me that God will create the job here in Reno or where ever he chooses for us to be but just so it's together. My prayer is that we will know God's will in our lives. We covet your prayers and I know God has it all in his hands for He's in control and He knows.....and that's all that matters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment