Monday, December 15, 2008

Wow! Can't believe how time goes by so fast. Another year has come and gone! It has been one crazy weekend. Left Friday at 5pm with Josh and Ana to drive Maw maw home. What a trip...poor cookie Sue is in much need of dental work and her breath is enough to stop a freight train in the dark. *L* But we will miss Maw maw sure wish she lived closer. Anyway drove straight through and got there bout 5am. Caught a couple hours sleep and then hubby and I went to see my Mom and Dad. Was so happy to see my sweet heart I missed him so much! We spent the night at Mom's and she was so gracious as to give us her 4X8 bed :):) Talk about cozy. Which was fine with me but needless to say I only received a few more hours sleep than the night before but that was ok too and we woke up to snow. In Washington...can you believe? Anyway so we didn't make it to church as we figured we better get an Early start and thank goodness we did. Ended up having to chain up in Portland and from there on it was chains required all the way home. YIKES!! What a trip. Finally got home 20.5 hours later....almost double the normal time. We left at 9 am Sunday morning and got home at 5:30 am Monday morning...We were in so much snow we were seeing Zombies in the forest and abominable snowmen tried to jump out and get us. :):) Had a lot of fun though! Tonight Dallas and Dakota came over and helped me decorate the tree and Janaya made us all dinner. Christmas is so pretty the tree is twinkling and the snow is on the ground and the only thing missing is the one I love. He is working in Washington now. Staying at mom and Dad's until life changes again. I know god has it all in control. So much work in Washington but I get this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach when I think of the thought of moving to Washington and it's weird because I miss all my family but it's hard to really explain. Ohhhh well I know God is working all things for his good and has a plan for us. Well the moon is shining bright on the snow and i can almost hear angels singing. They are singing rock-a-bye baby and so I better call it a night I have an early longgggg day tomorrow!

1 comment:

Princess Sarah said...

I know exactly what you mean about a long trip. But mine was horrible. When I went in January to see my Grandma, it was horrible. The way there I believe took 14 hours and on the way back took 18. Not fun being stuck in a car for such a long time. And me freaking out because we couldn't see at all. And Idaho was the worst place. Blowing snow and everything. I don't think I was ever so happy to see Reno when we got back! lol
Love ya!