Monday, January 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!







WOW!!! Hard to believe my gorgeous hubby is so much older than me *LOL* he turns 46 tomorrow!! Ughhhh I have raised him more than his Mother did. Good thing I was able to get him while he was still wet behind the ears (what ever that means)So I could straighten him out. He was a mess :)
I had a business associate here at the house and she said, IS THAT YOUR HUSBAND ...she saw a picture.... and I said yessssss and she said ohhhhhhhhh he is so handsome no wonder you kept him all these years. *L*
I must say he's a keeper. I guess on my part you would call it love at first sight. yes I believe there is such a thing. He has always been the man of my dreams, still is and always will be! My motto is marriage is only as good as you make it and so make it GREAT and you will live happily ever after. Here's lookin at you babe! Happy Birthday. I miss you!

6 comments:

MysticsKryten said...

aaaawwwwwwwwww. that was precious. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO STEVE!!!! ur missed!!!

Dallas and Dakota's Mom said...

Aaaaa, why you want to post things to make me cry. Today is my cry day I guess. lol
We miss you lots Daddy!
Praying you can work closer to home soon.

Dallas and Dakota's Mom said...

I am not sure about your birthday song. *eyebrows raise*
haha

Anonymous said...

You cry??? Think about me... Looking at the one with the cooneyes. I think it's about time for me to ket on a bike and ride!!!!!!Well tickets are purchased so I will be home on the 23rd. If I am the desiding factor weather Boeing builds another airplane. They better plan on another excuse as to why it is delayed.
Love ya'll
Daddy

Dallas and Dakota's Mom said...

When I saw the cooneye pic I thought the same thing, "can't wait till the warm weather gets here" I miss riding.
It's been in the 60's a few times in the last week, I'm sure you would have been riding in that, I prefer to wait till at least 70.lol and we all know mama wants to wait till 80.

Anonymous said...

Ok coon eyes all gone. Better??:)