Sunday, February 8, 2009

It's a New Day!



This is the beginning of a new day. Today we have been given this day to use as we will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When I think of the many waisted day's in life it seems so crazy. I never want to waste a day away... When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; and in it's place is something that you have left behind...something you can never do over. You can never go back and redo today... Pastor made a statement today and said,"What if you knew you were going to die at 8am Monday morning?" How would you live your day.... It made me start to think about How much more thankful we should be for every day we are allowed to breath and how much more important each day should be to us. No more "just life' for me. I want to make every day a wonderful day in living for him. Again it's all about choices so...let it be something good. Breathe in the air, Stand up and cheer, A new day is here!
I can put yesterday behind me...Today is a brand new day...I can accomplish whatever I want...But I must not waste it away
Look at all I have done...And I’m only seven hours in soon the afternoon will start
And I haven’t committed a sin...The evening has now begun...I haven’t made any mistakes...Nothing like the day before...Which had so many out-takes...Soon I’ll be going to bed...And look at everything I did..I went to church… I prayed… I sang…
I ate… I cleaned...I wrote… I smiled and I hugged...I talked to the one I love!
Oh what a wonderful day it is and so far I haven't made any any “misteaks” *LOL*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's about time you wrote something. I thought you were going to wait until your birthday to write. That way it would all birthdays.