Only 3 more "GetUps" as Dakota would say and it's VACATION Time!!! And boy do we need one. The entire family is heading south. Travis & Janaya...the boys, Josh & Ana and Nana & Papa. leavin on a Jet plane and its' Craw fish, jambalaya, Etoufee' & beignet time. Bon Appetite'
Supposed to be in mid 70's yeah baby! So much to do before then. Working on 2 proposals for work and dealing with contractors is always a fun thing *LOL* Today was a preparation day. For lunch I ate at Applebees. Started the day out good Ordered from the diet menu and then I realized if I am going to do this vacation southern style I better get my tummy accustomed to that rich food and stretch it out a bit *LOL* so had 3 cream filled donuts for lunch and a big ole Mexican burrito for dinner. Ughhhhh I keep trying to lose weight but it keeps finding me ...However I am in shape I work out at the gym...sometimes..Round is a shape isn't it?
I guess I just ate my will power *LOL* ohhh boy I'm on a roll. Speaking of rolls I have 3...
Because most of my blog post lately tend to be toward a spiritual note I will open by saying "Welcome to the Church of the Holy Cabbage. Lettuce pray" Hehehe ughhh now there's some diet food for ya. If only green vegetables could smell as good as bacon.
It would be far easier to lose weight permanently if replacement parts weren't so handy in the refrigerator.
Unfortunately...You can't lose weight by talking about it. You have to keep your mouth shut.And I will conclude with this.. My birthday is the 26th and I really wouldn't mind getting old it's the idea of getting fat and old. *LOL* And so I shall persevere. NEXT Monday (not this) I will start my diet again. But until then I shall eat drink and be merry. WOW I just thought of an awesome weight loss plan. You can eat anything you want but you must always eat with naked fat people. :):) Hehehehe I crack myself up. Well time to get back to work. Adios Amigos
OHHHH P.S> To all who are reading this that are like me and you would be your correct weight if your were only 10 inches taller. Please take no offence to this recent post. And if you do please keep reading older post as I know I have one on here regarding offences will come... Still love ya... some of us just have more to love... Laissez les bon temps rouler "Let the good times roll"


3 comments:
wow looks like your gearing up for a good old time.What a great thing to do as a family .Takes alot of eating and praying through!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL boy do i know my family or what?Just think it all started with the Ashworth/Horvath bunch what a wonderful combo.LOL
Ok so how does Sarah gain weight? lol
If only I had your problem ughhhhh *LOL*
Post a Comment