Thursday, February 10, 2011

Revival Time

We are in Revival with Brother Myers. That sounds so funny for me to say. Funny in a strange way I mean. When I say Brother Myers I can't help but think of one of the greatest men of God I ever knew. He has gone home to his reward. He is with the one he has longed to see for so many years. He's with Jesus smiling down at me and it's as if I can almost hear his voice as he tells me, "Cyndi... Gods been better to me then anyone else."
He was like a Grandpa to me. Kind in heart but with a stern hand of correction. The man who helped mold me into what I am today. I believe there are seasons in our life which God sends ministers to help mold us into a better person for the future that is to come.
 Many times we hear the man of God say.."This may not be for you now" But on down the road when we think back to the things we have been taught it is all for a purpose and a strengthening process. Brother Myers instilled in me the POWER of prayer. Prayer is what keeps you. Prayer is a daily thing. Prayer is the final answer to every problem in life.
So now this younger Brother Myers will continue to carry the torch of truth. Leading people to God and teaching them the way. Giving understanding and direction.
He's talked about so many things in this revival, I so wish I could embed it in my memory for I know there will come a time that I will need to reach back and grasp each message that has come forth.
Two that stand out in my mind so strong the first "God loves me too much to leave me like I am" Thank God he continues to mold me every day into a better person. And another just came to me. The "WOW" factor in living for God... Like that first love there is so much "WOW" when I think about God. I could give a list which would then make this blurb a book concerning the "WOW" but I will end by saying the last one that I repeat daily. "He saves, He keeps and He satisfies" WOW.... just to grasp the awesomeness of that statement is powerful. God satisfies like none other. He's a good God, Life is great. Even with all the things happening in my world that no one understands. God is Faithful. And I sit back and see Go'ds mighty powerful hand in every situation and all I can say is WOW!!!!!!

1 comment:

mom said...

I can only agree,When i think of Bro.Wendel Myers I can only say,he was truly the best thing that ever happened in my young life.He gave me a foundation to build a life on.Thank God there are men following in his footsteps.