Celebrated 10 Year Pastoral Anniversary for Pastor Neumann in September. God has blessed us in being able to be a part of this church for the past 6 years. I created this slide show for our Anniversary services. Hope you enjoy the awesome life changing transformations in this clip. Thank you to my Pastor and Pastors wife for your many years of sacrifice and dedication so that I might be saved. My poem of thanks to him.
to go where his feet have trod?
I often think of what he means to us,
When on my knees, I give thanks to God!
I've told him thank you many times,
But it just doesn't seem enough.
I thank him for always being there,
through accidents and other times
When the road seemed so rough,
For comforting words and fervent prayers
When trials come and the storms of life are tough.
He answers our calls in the middle of the night
And tells us not to worry, for he will be there.
He gives up his comfort of quiet rest
And comes with prayers of comfort to share.
And so once again I say, thank you Pastor Neumann.
For preaching God's word to help us understand,
For all the times you've helped with things
To lend us a helping hand
When I pray, I put you at the top of my list
And ask the Lord to surround you with loving care,
To give you strength to walk with him,
To help you with the burdens that you must bear.
Can imagine having to walk in our Pastor's shoes,
And go where his feet trod?
Have you ever thought of what he means to us,
And on your knees, given thanks to God?
Don't forget to turn of music player before you push PLAY
2 comments:
" the poem" what a lovely talented daughter i have. also neat to see the slide show Glad you decided to blog again,now i just have to remember to look lol love you
Thank you First: to God for loving me enough to keep reaching for me. Seccond: thank you to God for bringing me home, putting me in a family and and giving me a pastor and his family who love me enough to also KEEP reaching for me as well..... Third: for giving me friends like Cyndi who for some reason, LOL "KEEEEEEEEEP" insisting on turning me right side up when I tip over.... And last thank you Cyndi for the poem bout our pastor it really truely is an eye opener to just how much I DON'T envy his job and how much I should rethink how my choices affect him etc.... Also how I should probably supply him with a HOLE bunch of 2 by 4s and lots of gorilla glue or cement to keep me in line.. LOL
Post a Comment