Monday, April 23, 2012

Our first all day ride of 2012

Well another weekend has come and gone. Seems they just speed by. Had a great weekend Revival Fridays night and then Steven and I took our first of the season road trip on the bike. Went to breakfast and spent the whole day doing what he has been wanting to do for the past month but every weekend seems to be occupied so this was the designated motorcycle weekend. We headed up to VC and over to lake Tahoe for the day. The day was gorgeous. It was still 89 degrees Saturday evening when we got back in town. Always about 10 degrees cooler at the lake so a B-U-tiful day to say the least.
I got my first tan layer and needless to say it is in the red form *LOL* but will turn brown soon enough. So hopefully on the cruise I will go brown not red :):) Yay... cruise time only 4 more get ups as Coco used to always say... Ohhh more exciting news!! Zaylee said her first Spanish word. Aqua being interpreted "water". I can't believe she is going to be a year old next month it seems impossible. Time passes so swiftly. Speaking of Aqua thought you might enjoy a few pictures we took along the way. Wanted to get some pictures of Steven and me along the way but forgot. Hope you enjoy the few I took.
The view while heading up to VC
 Stage ride in VC
 Stinky in VC
 Wasn't sure the zoom would work but shows how gorgeous lake Tahoe really is!


 No trip is complete without a Starbucks stop
 Lake Tahoe through the trees

2 comments:

Dallas and Dakota's Mom said...

Lovin where we live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOM said...

Wow beautiful country.Glad steven and you had a whole day to do your thing LOL What makes you happy ,makes me happy to see.Can't wait for pics of the cruise.Love you MOM