Tuesday, January 15, 2013

BZZZZ FAST FOREWARD

OK so I am not the greatest blogger.... I am such a busy person I rarely sit at a computer unless it's to work. So here is the the skinny. I am told I go into to much detail on my blog. But hey I like detail. So now here's the scoop I was just told I was goofy for even updating the thing. But ohhhhh well here goes...
So we left off on the shores of Jamaica.... But oh so much has happened since then. Let's see.. That was September.... bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz fast foreward and then there was October.....bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz fast foreward and November came with the big turkey day and bzzzzzzzzzzzzz fast foreward December hit with another bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz but Santa (OK so Santa's name is "Steve" ) was good to all the children as visions of midnight buffets and tropical island breezes danced in their heads. As a huge surprise we decided to take the whole family on a cruise that we had planned forever. You should have heard the shouts of joy when what to their wondering eyes should appear but a Caribbean cruise and plenty of snorkeling gear. We leave in February for our family trip with the boys by our side this should be an adventure. So now that your all caught up on my blog. I'll try to do better and at least update every couple months *LOL*

5 comments:

Dallas and Dakota's Mom said...

Wow I almost fell over from cardiac arrest when I saw you had updated!
LOL
You must be having a grand time up there in Washington, sipping iced tea and having mom wait on you and make you lunch and go shopping with you. Hehe
And of course we are all counting down the days as they slowly pass us by, not moving near fast enough for these boys that check their coins in their bank every day and keep their eyes to the ground for dropped pennies to add to it and dream of the things they plan to buy.
A Christmas they will never forget...As their parents will remember others along with this one and someday will make a Christms as memorable for you both.
Love you guys!

MOM said...

WOW an update what to my wondering eyes did appear,but ,Cindy on the computer,her blog much in arrear.Typing as fast as her little fingers could go,she must get on with the next cruise show.LOL Keep us posted,but,don't wait so long

MysticsKryten said...

I thought Santa's name was Mike....

Unknown said...

Nice to see an update :)

Anonymous said...

Look how excited everyone got... Didn't you post that you were going to do better? Listen up pretty girl, if you put forth a little effort and don't try to write a story like you tell it. You can say the same thing in 1/10 the words.... Just tell the highlights, no need to go into such detail.