Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Another year has come and gone

Hard to believe how fast time passes us by! It's been a year and so much has happened...
Too much to try and catch up on for sure. Steven's new heart is beating steady God has been good to us! 
We bought a new house in June. Steven's parents now live here in Nevada and will be celebrating their 59th wedding anniversary this year! Seems impossible they have been here almost 2 years already.  Travis is now the Pastor of Yuma Pentecostal Church. How God interviened and performed such miracles in that situation is a book in itself. And to think my daughter, a Pastors wife. She is such a different person then she was just a few short years ago. God has a way of bringing people out of their shells and making them the diamond they were called to be when they let God have His way. I can't believe that my handsome little men are no longer little. Dallas and Dakota have grown up to be such good looking young men I can't believe we have teenage grandsons. It seems like only yesterday they were babies in my arms. Miss them more then words can say! We are so proud of them both! 

Josh has been preaching here in our local church and God is doing a great work in he and Anabel's lives. If one could be proud..... in a Godly way I would say we are :) I should probably rephrase that and say.... It's so amazing to watch kids grow in Him! It is the desire of every parent and we are blessed beyond measure. Speaking of kids and Josh &Anabel..... 
We are celebrated the arrival of baby Zoey!!!!! So excited!!  Zaylee was convinced she would be a boy:) but alas she is a new princess!!! I can't get enough of her.
Zaylee is our little doll she is 4 going on 15 :) I could go on and on about that one :) We have girls night while Papa is away at work. She thinks that's cool cuz she gets Nana all to herself and all focus is on her. Well now that I've bragged on everyone with that I shall call it a night.

Zaylee & Zoey with Great PawPaw and Great MawMaw below:






2 comments:

MOM said...

WOW I'm in shock A real blog and pics Thank-you.Love u much MOM

Unknown said...

Bless you and your family..